Материал из ФотоЭнциклопедия.рф
| AkArette II|
by Alf Sigaro
Apparate und Kamerabau Gmbh was a camera manufacturer based in Friedrichshafen, Germany. It was formed by brothers Eugene and Max Armbruster in February 1946 and camera production continued until the mid 1960s.
The subminiature Mec 16 SB is said to be the first camera to have TTL metering. According to this reference, the company designed the View-Master stereo Color Camera in c.1955 for Sawyer's, of Portland, Oregon, USA, who produced the View-Master Personal stereo camera.
| AkArelle Automatic S|
by Rick Soloway
- AkArelle (1954 - 1957)
- AkArette (1947 - 1954)
- Akarex (1951 - 58)
- Arette - many model variations (1956 - 1963)
- Arette Automatic S, and others
- Automatic AkArelle S, SE
- Mec 16
- Mec 16 SB
- Optina IA
- Optina ID
- ↑ Company History (in German) - on Martin Kohler's 3D-Historische.de site.
- ↑ Martin Kohler's Camera Models listings (in German)
- AkA cameras on Ken Lyndrup's site
- AkA cameras on UKCAmera.com (German + English translation)
- Aka Cameras at www.collection-appareils.fr